Wednesday, December 11, 2013

About Me


My name is Tory Morrison.  I am a senior at Ball State University, majoring in Telecommunications.  My interests include filmmaking, music, social gatherings, and greek life.  I was once signed to a now defunct record label from 2011 to 2012.  During that time, I recorded several musical compositions as a Hip-Hop artist and R&B singer under the stage name "Young Rocks".  I have knowledge in mixing and editing audio, vocal recording, and acoustics.  I have an extensive knowledge in post-production audio and visual editing software, special effects, camera operation, and video production.  I have written many scripts and worked on several various video productions.  I am an avid song-writer and like to create music in my free time.  On BSU's campus, I am apart of the Student Voluntary Services and the fraternity Phi Sigma Kappa.  For both of these organizations I have participated in several philanthropies and volunteer opportunities.   

No comments:

Post a Comment